PMO of the Year Award
The PMO of the Year Award honors a PMO that has demonstrated superior organizational project management abilities by adding value to its organization through its support of successful strategic initiatives. The award recognizes a PMO that has established a vision for value delivery and has had a positive and clear impact on business results. The PMO of the Year Award will be presented at the 2015 PMO Symposium.
The submission deadline is 1 May 2015.
- All corporate and government PMOs are eligible for nomination. More than one PMO from an organization can participate as the award is to the PMO, not the organization.
- Enterprise PMOs as well as IT PMOs, New Product Development PMOs, or other Business Unit PMOs are eligible to participate.
- PMI affiliation is not required.
- Submissions from third-parties on behalf of a PMO are not eligible.
- Consulting, Training, or other third-party providers are not permitted to submit an entry on behalf of an organizations PMO.
For More Information
Click on our frequently asked questions for more information.